Financial Services Consultant
We are currently expanding our team. By joining us, we will provide you with the necessary support and training to hone your skills on providing sound financial advisory to your clients, and to maintain the portfolio successfully. We will also provide leadership training to develop your skills as a manager, providing a solid foundation for your professional career development.
Under our comprehensive training program, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Becoming an entrepreneur who will aim to achieve Financial Security.
- Improve your analytical skills of financial data that makes you highly sought after.
- Professional Growth that will enhance your overall profitability and career development.
- Soft skills that will improve yourself as a communicator and motivator.
We are on the lookout for Young and Dynamic individuals, who have the drive to achieve success, eventually leading to a management position in the challenging field of finance, insurance, and risk management.
- Keen interest in learning
- Self motivated
- Diligent, Driven, Dynamic
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Minimum Diploma (any discipline)
- Age 21 years and above (as mandated by regulators)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with sales background would be advantageous
- Acquire, develop and maintain your portfolio of clients.
- Provide sound financial advisory to individual and corporate clients through a variety of financial solutions available.
- Regularly manage and update clients on their portfolio reviews.
- Maintain updated knowledge on investment strategies and concepts.
- Sponsorship of Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Module 5, 9, 9A and HI for all new hires.
- Customer Relationship Management Sponsorship upon completion of Sales Certification.
- Image Allowance upon qualifying for Quickstart Challenge.
- IT subsidy upon qualifying for Headstart Challenge.
- Training allowance of up to S$4,000 a month.*
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Flexibility in planning your own working schedule.
- Fast track promotion and career development schemes.
* Terms and conditions apply